Pick Six Podcast How the Redskins will u

The NFC East is nothing if not exciting this year: every team, even the Super Bowl champion , is in flux a bit. Philly's loaded, of course, but they do have to worry about. The other three teams are just total wild cards.We and ; now it's time to talk . To do so Darius Leonard T Shirts , Grant Paulsen of 106.7 the Fan, a CBS Sports Radio affiliate in D.C., joined the show to break down the Redskins draft, talk about whether or not we should believe in , how Washington will handle and much more.Follow Grant on Twitter @GrantHPaulsen and get every episode of the Pick Six Podcast (30 minutes of great football talk, published every morning by 6 a.m.) in your favorite podcast app by subscribing |Listen to the full episode below after the rundown:1. Redskins' plan at running backGuice is the guy, according to Paulsen. needs "8-12 touches a game" and is likely a roster bubble guy. "Guice is going to get an opportunity to Marlon Mack Jersey be the best running back Jay Gruden's had in Washington," Paulsen said. "They haven't had a really productive -- I like the phrase you used -- bell cow, focal point, they can build a running game around, since and the early days of Robert Griffin with the Shanahans in 2012 and 2013. It's been by committee, it's been guys who get hot, they ride for a couple of games at a time. I think that changes. If Guice is who they think he is, he's going to be a starter for them week in and week out when he's healthy."2. The importance of "Their best player that matters the most to them is Jordan Reed. If you told me right now Jordan Reed is going to be on the field for a dozen or 13 RJ McIntosh Jersey games next year, I promise I'd tell you the Redskins are going to be a top-10 offense," Paulsen said. "He's that type of game-changing offensive presence. When he was at his best in 2016, they were ripping off four-straight wins to make the playoffs. And when he's on the field, everyone else eats."3. Is the offensive line a strength? , and are all high-end talent but Grant sees some i sues with this group and the Michael Pittman Jr. Jersey offense. 4. Is Alex Smith an upgrade over ?This is an interesting debate regarding floor and ceiling -- the bigger situation is should we believe that Alex Smith can replicate what we saw out of him with the in 2017? We debate.5. Peyton Manning T Shirts Bruce Allen's drafting habits + putting two Alabama guys on the defensive lineApparently Redskins fans were interested in getting Guice at No. 13 and it felt like "they drafted Barry Sanders" when Guice fell to them at No. 59. 6. Predicting whether Redskins go over or under on seven wins next yearListen below to the full interview, holler at me if you have questions/concerns/thoughts/prayers on Twitter @WillBrinson and subscribe to the Pick Six Podcast as we plow through every single 's over-under and draft recap: | MORE TEXT