Antonio Brown reportedly gives an emotio

returned to the ' facility Friday, and he did so with an apology. Brown, according to ESPN's Josina Anderson, i sued an with Oakland's team captains standing beside him. Brown was not in the building Thursday, as the Raiders were reportedly planning to suspend him following his reported altercation Wednesday with GM Mike Mayock. Anderson also on Jaelen Strong Jersey Friday regarding Brown's spat with Mayock. Anderson, citing a source, said that Brown -- angry about Mayock's letter informing him of recent fines in exce s of $54,000 for unexcused absences -- confronted Mayock when Brown saw him at the start of Wednesday's practice. The source said that Brown walked over to Mayock and began hitting him with a barrage of "cu s words" while expre sing his anger over being fined. Mayock reportedly did his best to diffuse the situation. " Mayock was like, 'I'm cool, I understand your displeasure,'" the source told Anderson. " Mayock sort of just like ... just walked away because he saw it escalate." The source added that while the confrontation escalated quickly, it never appeared to be getting physical. It ended after several players, including linebacker , attempted to separate Brown from Mayock. That led to the team's plan to suspend Brown, who was not at the Raiders' facility on Thursday. Sheldon Richardson Jersey While the Raiders continue to weigh their options with Brown, Oakland's captains have reportedly told head coach Jon Gruden that they will support whatever he and the team decide to do. Gruden confirmed to reporters Thursday that the Raiders prepared on Thursday to play without Brown, who mi sed the majority of training camp with frostbitten feet. He Larry Ogunjobi Jersey mi sed even more time during the preseason as he continued to . Despite his continued controversy, Raiders' captains reportedly told Gruden that they like Brown and would welcome him back on the team. The source told Anderson that, despite Brown's distractions, he continues to show the same work habits that led to him achieving All-Pro status in Pittsburgh. "Nobody works as hard," the source said of Brown. "Nobody loves the game as much, but it seems like there is something that is distracting him from his love that he can't control." Brown's distractions may have cost him not only his job in Oakland but millions of dollars in the proce s. The Raiders, if they release Brown before Sunday, would not have to pay him over $29 million of Trevon Coley Jersey the $30.125 million in guaranteed money that is in his contract. That is surely one of the reasons why Drew Rosenhaus, Brown's agent, has been over the past 24 hours. "There isn't an i sue as far as I'm concerned, outside of what happened a couple days ago in practice," Rosenhaus said on ESPN Friday morning per Pro Football Talk.com. "Antonio is looking forward to putting all of this stuff behind him. He wants to play football. He wants to play for the Raiders. He wants to have a good relationship with the team. That's Britton Colquitt Jersey why he signed with them. That's why he was traded there ... We want him to have a good relationship with Jon Gruden, Mike Mayock, his teammates." Brown's status moving forward will ultimately come down to Gruden, who must decide if keeping Brown on the roster is worth the gamble moving forward.